Montag, 7. Dezember 2015

Mango Kale Smoothie





I like to get my day started by enjoying a nice smoothie. Sometimes alongside my breakfast and sometimes instead of one. Lately I've been really into kale so I started throwing it in my smoothies. This one is a really refreshing and filling one, providing all the energy you need to start your day!





You will need:

1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup non-dairy milk
handful of kale leafs
2 dates for sweetness
optional:
mango nectar

Throw all your ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. I added a tiny bit of mango nectar because it adds a little more of that mango taste and neutralizes the kale if it tastes too strong. If you don't feel like adding non-dairy milk or coconut milk you can replace it with coconut water and some orange juice.
Sprinkle with chia seeds and/or coconut flakes. 
Enjoy!

xx
-L







1 Kommentar: