Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015

Ginger Spinach Pineapple Smoothie




This smoothie is my personal favourite discovery of 2015. Not even lying. It is amazing.



So when I was brainstorming what to put on the blog a friend came up and said "a ginger spinach smoothie". Everyone, including myself, loves a good green smoothie. Not only does it look and actually is healthy, it is delicious. Whoever thinks healthy detox smoothies taste like mud clearly never had this bad boy.


You will need:


1 cup frozen pineapple (fresh or frozen)

1 frozen banana

1/2 frozen baby spinach
1 tsp. fresh chopped ginger 
juice of 1 lime
chia seeds


Put everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. You might want to go easy on the ginger at first and at more to taste. I added just a shot of non-dairy milk so it would blend more easily.

This smoothie is delicious and simple. Let me know if you'll try it and how you liked it!


xx
-L




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen