Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016

Breakfast Special pt. 1 - Simple Breakfast bowl

Happy new year everyone!
After a relaxing stay with my parents I am finally back and ready to blog! 
To start the year off I thought why not do a blog post about starting the day off? I am not particularly a morning person but having a good breakfast helps a lot.


So today I am going to start by showing you what I like to put into a breakfast bowl...




There are days when I just have a smoothie or a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then there are days where I simply have both. Those days usually involve having the morning off and lounging on the sofa watching Netflix sipping on a smoothie for an hour. That's the life.

So let's get down to business with our breakfast bowl.


This glorious bowl gives you all the energy you need to start your day.

It consists of:

  • unsweetend coconut yogurt
  • oat flakes
  • banana
  • sunflower seeds
  • Chia seeds
  • flax seeds


I usually let the oat flakes soak in a bit of water just to make them a wee bit softer. I then proceed to add the other ingredients to the bowl.
and that's how I like my breakfast bowl. It's simple, quick, delicious, healthy and nutritious. 

How do you like your break fast bowl? Let me know!


On friday I will show you how to make that gorgeous purple smoothie you see in the picture above so stay tuned!

xx
-L

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen