Samstag, 16. April 2016

Raspberry Raw Bites








I don't blog as regularly as I'd like to but seeing that my brother kindly lended his camera to me just might put an end to not blogging. I'm still very new to this whole DSLR photography thing but it's fun and the photos are such nicer quality than the phone camera ones.

I decided to make raw balls because the recipe is very simple and every now and then we all crave for a sweet little treat. This recipe is very similar to one I found on Pinterest and I just altered it the tiniest bit.


For our frozen healthy treats you will need:






1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 dates
few chunks of tinned beetroot mainly for the colour






Once again I simply threw all of of the ingredients into my food processor and mixed them together until they formed a nice goo-ey consistency. After that I formed little balls and put them in the freezer for an hour. Make sure to store them cool at all times because otherwise they might just make a run for it. To achieve a thicker texture you might want to add one TBSP of coconut oil but I decided not to to keep it low-fat.


And there you go! Delicious and healthy treats that you don't have to feel guilty about!
I really like making (and eating) these so you might see more like these in the future. 
I hope you like them as much as I do!


xx
-L

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen