Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

Almond Apple Cinnamon Smoothie

Hello everyone!
I've been very poorly today, so I thought why not make a new Blog Post? I'm uselessly lying in bed anyway so this gives me something to do other than sneezing and moaning.
Fasten your seat belts, because we're getting started right now!






I love smoothies for breakfast so I recently started researching for ones that will fill you right up until lunch. A whole breakfast in one glass, so to speak. There are endless ways and creations and then there was one that really caught my eye: an almond apple cinnamon smoothie.

This bad boy is delicious and pretty satisfying.
You will need:

1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I chose unsweetened almond)
1/4 cup almond yogurt
1 red apple (sliced, my blender isn't too powerful)
1/2 banana (frozen or fresh)
1 tsp. ground cinnamon


Put all your ingredients in a blender and blend away! I found this smoothie to be really filling and liked the taste of it, but I have to confess that I'm not the biggest fan of creamy smoothies. I prefer the really fruity ones with as little dairy substitutes as possible. But that's just my taste. Let me know what you think and if you got the energy you needed out of that smoothie.
xx
-L

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen